Vans Canada Product Merchandiser
Helping the people of Canada get what they need to survive in four seasons - Fall, winter, still winter, and I'm melting.
Brewing that magical potion of Product / Place / Price / Promotion by:
- Briefing global team on product concepts, design, and development process needs for Canada.
- Evaluating categories for relevancy and new opportunities, ensuring product ammunition is there to drive forecast and goals in each category.
- Managing on-going sales forecast for product demand and conducting analysis on daily/weekly/monthly basis to recognize shifts and make adjustments.
- Owning pricing and margin decisions for Region.
- Generating analyses and reports as needed to support Merchandising and Marketing Business Plans and special needs including: analyzing, tracking, reporting and making recommendations on SKU reductions/additions on an on-going basis.
- Coaching our annual softball tournament with superficial encouragement and no knowledge whatsoever of the names of each position.